Deadline for Abstract Submission: August 28, 2017
E- Poster Presentation
The abstracts accepted will be presented as E-posters (Electronic poster presentation).
Once your E-posters abstracts are accepted, you will be asked to submit them also as a PPT file (if you haven’t already done so) - ratio 16:9, vertical orientation.
Please note that these presentations are limited to 6 slides and will be converted to PDF, so please do not include any transitions between slides.
All abstracts have been forwarded for the Scientific Committee’s review. The Scientific Committee will decide concerning form of
presentation: as E-poster or as oral presentation. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register.
Authors who submit an abstract but fail to register for by September 30, 2017 run the risk of having their abstracts withdrawn.
Deadline for submission: August 28, 2017
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
1. Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
2. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
3. All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
4. To correct/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
5. Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the above deadline.
For Further Information, Please Contact The Meeting secretariat :