Yonatan Buber, Israel
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Riccardo Cappato, Italy
- AF in Athletes–when Should we Ablate?
François Carré, France
- The Use of Antiarrhythmic Medications in Athletes
- Aortic Dilatation and Marfan
- Structural & Electrical Remodeling of the Heart in Athletes
- The challenge of suspected cardiomyopathy in athletes
Gal Dubnov Raz, Israel
- Athlete Screening in Children
Michael Eldar, Israel
- CPVT - When to Suspect, What to Do?
Rami Fogelman, Israel
- WPW in Athletes – Should Treat All, Age?
Joel Kirsh, Canada
- Investigating Sudden Death in Athletes: The Ontario Experience
Robert Klempfner, Israel
- Coronary Artery Disease
Brian Olshansky, USA
- Syncope in Athletes - Always a Red Flag?
- Excessive Athletic Activity – How Much is Too Much and How to be at the Bottom of the U Curve
- Athletes with Family History of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Most LQT Patients Should be Allowed to Participate in Athletic Activity
Antonio Pelliccia, Italy
- Sudden Death in the Athlete Caused by Structural Heart Disease
- Different Sports - Different Risks?
Sanjay Sharma, UK
- Interpretation of ECG in Athletes
- Is it Exercise-induced ARVD or is it ARVD Uncovered by Exercise?
- Forever young. What is Considered Normal and Abnormal in Senior Athletes and Should We Ever Stop Running?
- Non Cardiac Sudden Death in the Athlete
Dana Viskin, Israel
- "Death and Life are in the Power of the Tongue..."